Well we have reached a point in our journey where we finally
feel at home. Nothing seems too strange or out of the ordinary to write about
so our blog has been stagnant for months! So an update until we can figure out
something more interesting to write…
My class that started in August has recently ended and I
started a new program with the largest broadcasting station in the Country. My
new students are cool, one can communicate with the dead so the conversations
are never boring. This group is a little older than me which is always
intimidating. I told them that I do not speak Spanish, but the first day they
were asking me to translate certain vocabulary from Spanish to English and I
was able to, so now a few students think I can speak Spanish and have stopped
trying in English, jokes on them!-Andrew and I will collaborate on an English
Teaching Post at a later date.
We booked our HUGE trip for almost the entire month of
August. We will go to Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia. We are super excited and I am
practicing my Spanish more than ever because we hear that those three countries
are easier to understand than Chileans. Then we will head home to Kansas and
see what’s in store after that.
Andrew is my hero. What an awesome year for us. I can’t wait
to start our next adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment